Spicy Cucumber Margarita
Get ready to add a fiery kick to your margarita game with our refreshing and adventurous Spicy Cucumber Margarita packed with ultimate flavor. This infused twist on the classic cocktail brings together the coolness of cucumbers and the heat of spicy jalapeños for the perfect yin and yang experience.
- 1 Bottle Ghost Fox Winery Spicy Cucumber Wine
- Tajín Clásico Chile Lime Seasoning
- Lime or cucumber for garnish
- Generously coat the rim of a glass with Tajín (the second best part, of course!)
- Pour 6-8 oz of Ghost Fox Winery Spicy Cucumber Wine into a Shaker.
- Add a generous shot of your favorite Tequila.
- Shake vigorously with ice to chill and blend all the ingredients together.
- Pour it into that rimmed glass of deliciousness.
- Take a sip and let the refreshing cucumber cool your palate before the fiery jalapeño heat sneaks up and adds a burst of excitement to each sip. This Spicy Cucumber Margarita is a perfect choice for those who crave a little adventure and heat with their refreshment.